The following provide a snapshot of Kauffman Scholars results and key data points as of February 2016. Information on this page will be updated on a regular basis.
- Kauffman Scholars currently serves more than 1,000 students from throughout metropolitan Kansas City.
- The program comprises seven classes of students, ranging from juniors in high school to fifth year in college.
- Fifty-one percent (51%) of Kauffman Scholars are from Kansas City, Missouri, and forty-nine percent (49%) are from Kansas City, Kansas.
- Kauffman Scholars currently enrolled in college attend more than 70 universities and colleges across the United States; most, however, attend college in Missouri and Kansas.
- Program alumni includes 86 Scholars who have earned bachelor degrees, 4 who have earned associate degrees or certificates, 1 graduate of a police academy, and 4 who currently serve in the United States military.